CARE FOR YOUR LINEN:
Easy to care for:
– Washing machine at 40 degrees C, natural drying or in a tumble dryer.
– Linen’s main characteristic is being naturaly wrinkly, but if you want to iron it, do it on high heat, and steam iron or while the garment is still damp.
– Shrinkage after the first wash up to 3%
– Product is breathable and soft thanks to the linen fabric.
– Linen does not contain any synthetic admixtures, does not cause allergies, has bacteriostatic properties, is ecological and biodegradable.
– Attention! Dimensions may vary slightly depending on the product
All products are sewn in our studio so the waiting time for implementation is up to 10 working days.
If you are unsure as to which size to choose, message us and we will help you choose the right one for you. We can also lengthen or shorten the product, in order to personalize it to your requirement. However, note that personalised sizes may not be returned.
US Twin 167×219 cm / 66×86”
US Twix XL 167×229 cm / 66×90”
US Full/Double 203×203 cm / 80×80”
US Queen 229×224 cm / 90×88”
UK/EU Single 135×200 cm / 53×79″
IKEA Single 150×200 cm / 59×79″
UK Double/IKEA 200×200 cm / 79×79″
EU Double 200×220 cm / 79×86″
UK King 230×220 cm / 91×86″
AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND:
AU/NZ Single 140×210 cm / 55×83″
AU/NZ King Single 160×210 cm / 63×83″
AU/NZ Double 180×210 cm / 71×83″
AU/NZ Queen 210×210 cm / 83×83″