CARE FOR YOUR LINEN:
Easy to care for:
– Washing machine at 40 degrees C, natural drying or in a tumble dryer.
– Linen’s main characteristic is being naturaly wrinkly, but if you want to iron it, do it on high heat, and steam iron or while the garment is still damp.
– Shrinkage after the first wash up to 3%
– Product is breathable and soft thanks to the linen fabric.
– Linen does not contain any synthetic admixtures, does not cause allergies, has bacteriostatic properties, is ecological and biodegradable.
– Attention! Dimensions may vary slightly depending on the product
All products are sewn in our studio so the waiting time for implementation is up to 10 working days.
If you are unsure as to which size to choose, message us and we will help you choose the right one for you. We can also lengthen or shorten the product, in order to personalize it to your requirement. However, note that personalised sizes may not be returned.
US Standard 20×26″ / 50x65cm
US Jumbo 20×28″/ 50x70cm
US Queen 20×30″ / 50x75cm
US King 20×36″ / 50x90cm
UK Standard 20×30″ / 50x75cm
UK/EU Standard 20×28″ / 50x70cm
UK Superking 20×36″ / 50x90cm
UK IKEA 20×31″ 50x80cm
EU IKEA 20×24″ / 50x60cm
Euro Square 26×26″ / 65x65cm
Big Euro Square 28×28″ / 70x70cm
DE Standard 15×31″ / 40×80 cm
DE Square 31×31″ / 80×80 cm
Boudoir/Breakfast 12×16″ / 30×41 cm
Small Deco 16×16″ / 41×41 cm
Big Deco 20×20″ / 51×51 cm
Lumbar 14×36″ / 36×91 cm