CARE FOR YOUR LINEN:
Easy to care for:
– Gentle washing cycle at 40 degrees C. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Gently hand wash and softly wring. Ideally hang or dry flat.
– Linen’s main characteristic is being naturaly wrinkly.
– Shrinkage after the first wash up to 3%
– Linen does not contain any synthetic admixtures, does not cause allergies, has bacteriostatic properties, is ecological and biodegradable
– Attention! Dimensions may vary slightly depending on the product
All products are sewn in our studio so the waiting time for implementation is up to 10 working days.
If you are unsure as to which size to choose, message us and we will help you choose the right one for you. We can also lengthen or shorten the mat. However, note that personalised sizes may not be returned.