Rose Luca bag
The Rose Luca bag was designed and sewn in our studio with an aim for multifunctionality in use. Authentic Handmade. It is two-sized and double-sided and can be used in four different ways by reducing, turning it inside out and using the lower or upper handles. Made with attention to detail: two short, upper handles for a large bag, two short handles for a small bag and two handy pockets inside the bag, fastened with a small pink linen buttons. Hidden embroidery of the pink beetle on the lining introduces you to the atmosphere of the nature around us, with which we are inseparably connected. The bag is spacious enough to pack all the necessary things.
- 100% washed, pure linen. Easy to care for (washing in a washing machine at 40deg.C, natural drying or in a tumble dryer)
- Double-sided, two-sized bag in shades of oatmeal plus details in black linen.
- Inside there is a black lining with two pockets.
- Dimensions of a large bag, approx. 54cm x 51cm. Small bag dimensions after folding approx. 31cm x 51cm. Note: the dimensions may vary slightly depending on the product.
- Shrinkage of the linen after the first wash is approx. 3%
- Bags after washing get a unique linen patina.
- All products are sewn in our studio so the waiting time for implementation is up to 10 working days. If you care for another date – we are waiting for your mail.