Regulations of the online store
§1 Initial provisions
1. The online store, available online at polempolen.com is run by Marta Lepkowska and Katarzyna Pokora. The operation is conducted on the basis of a sole proprietorship under the name Polem, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 9880128090, REGON 022238865
2. These Regulations are addressed both to Consumers and to
Entrepreneurs using the Store and defines the rules of using the Store
on the Internet and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer
distance via the Store.
§ 2 Definitions
Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store,
whose subject is not directly related to its business or
Seller – a natural person running a business under the business name
Polem entered in the Central Register and Information on Activities
Gospodarcza (CEIDG) maintained by the minister competent for economy, NIP
9880128090, REGON 022238865
Client – any entity making purchases through the Store.
Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal entity and organizational unit
not being a legal person whose separate law gives legal capacity,
executing an economic activity on its own behalf that uses the Store.
Shop – online store run by the Seller at the address
Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Client under
an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without
simultaneous physical presence of sites, with the sole use of one or
more remote communication means until the conclusion of the contract
Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
Order – Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Form
Orders and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement
or Products with the Seller.
Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by
Customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling creation
Order form – an interactive form available in the Store enabling
placing orders, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and
specification of the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
Shopping Cart – a component of the Store’s software in which you can see selected by
Customer Products to buy, and also there is the option to establish and modify data
Orders, in particular the quantity of products.
Product – a movable item available in the store / service subject to the Agreement
Sales between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement – Product sales contract concluded or concluded between
Customer and Seller via the Online Store. Through the Agreement
The sale is also understood – applying to the product features – a performance contract
services and contract for specific work.
§3 Contact with the Store
1. Seller’s address: Brzeg Dolny 56-120, Ogrodowa 7, Poland
2. Seller’s e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Seller’s telephone number: 0048 668 672 613 or 0048 602 687 583
4. Seller’s bank account number PL73 1090 2499 0000 0001 4255 6010
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using addresses and numbers
phones provided in this paragraph.
6. The customer can communicate by phone with the Seller between 8-16
§4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and folding
orders for Products are necessary:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies files,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
§5 General information
1. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable
liability for interference in this interruption in the functioning of the Store
caused by force majeure, unauthorized acts by third parties or
incompatibility of the online store with the technical infrastructure of the customer.
2. Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Folding
Customer orders for Products in the Store’s assortment are possible
it is either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by
providing the necessary personal and address data enabling implementation
Orders without creating an Account.
3. Prices given in the store are given in Euros and are gross prices, excluding vat
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product
and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), o
which customer is informed on the Store’s pages while placing the Order, in
also when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Agreement including subscription or provision of services on time
unmarked final (final) price is the total price including all
payments for the billing period.
6. When the nature of the object of the Contract does not allow, judiciously judging, on
previous calculation of the final (final) price, information about
the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as the charges for transport,
delivery, postal services and other costs will be provided in the store in
§6 Opening an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary
providing the following data: email address and password.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in
4. The customer has the option at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring from it
for any charges, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to
The seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing
to the addresses given in § 3.
§7 Rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click “To
basket “(or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if you have chosen to place an Order without registration – complete the Form
orders by entering the details of the order recipient and the address to which
the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of delivery (delivery method
Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient’s data,
5. click the “Order and pay" button / click the “Order and pay" button and
confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment,
pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
§8 Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The customer can use the following delivery methods or pickup ordered
a. Postal package, postal collection,
b. Courier shipment, courier delivery,
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment upon collection
b. Payment on delivery
c. Payment by transfer to the Seller’s account
d. Electronic payments
e. Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods
they are located behind the Store’s website
§9 Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller follows
prior placing an order by the Customer using the Order Form in
Online store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and
at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Delivery confirmation
Orders and its acceptance for implementation is followed by sending by
The Seller will provide the Customer with an appropriate e-mail message provided at the time of submission
Orders the Customer’s email address, which includes at least
statements of the Seller about the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation
and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer
the above-mentioned e-mail is concluded with a Sales Agreement between the Customer and
3. If the customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, customer
is obliged to make the payment on time …. calendar days from
conclusion of a Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make
payment on delivery.
4. If the customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be
sent by the Seller on the date indicated in his description (subject to
paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the client during the submission
5. A If you order Products with different delivery times, the deadline
delivery is the longest given time.
6. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, payment
electronic or payment card – from the date of crediting the bank account
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the day
conclusion of a Sales Agreement,
6. If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready
to be picked up by the Customer within the time specified in the description of the Product. About the Product’s readiness for
the Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller by sending
an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided during the order placement
after completing all parts of the order
7. If you order Products with different delivery dates,
the period of readiness for receipt is the longest given date.
8. The start of the Product’s ready-to-pick up period counts in
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, payment
electronic or payment card – from the date of crediting the bank account
b. If the Customer chooses cash in personal collection – from
on the day of concluding the Sale Agreement.
9. Product delivery takes place in the world.
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides
otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and services
postal) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the “Costs" tab
delivery “and during the order placement, including at the moment of expressing by the Customer
he prefers to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. The Customer’s personal collection of the Product is free.
§10 The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without providing
for any reason.
2. The running of the deadline specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product
Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered
separately, in parts or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery
last thing, party or part.
4. In the case of the Agreement, which consists in regular delivery of Products by
marked time (subscription), the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the embrace in
owning the first item.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration to the Seller
withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement is enough
sending a statement by the Consumer before the deadline expires.
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail, by fax or by road
electronic by sending a statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or
by submitting a statement on the Seller’s website – contact details
The sellers are specified in § 3. The statement can also be submitted on
a form, the model of which is attached as Annex 1 to these Regulations and
annex to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but no
it is obligatory.
7. In the case of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically,
The Seller shall immediately send the Consumer the information provided by the Consumer
e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the statement on withdrawal from the Agreement.
8. Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement:
a. In the case of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered to be
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns to the Consumer
immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement
Consumer about withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, in
including the cost of delivering the item, with the exception of additional costs resulting from
Consumer’s chosen method of delivery other than the cheapest one
the delivery method offered by the Seller.
c. The Seller will return the payment using the same payment methods,
which were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer
he explicitly agreed to another solution that would not be binding for him
d. The seller may withhold the return of payment until receipt
The product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, in
depending on which event occurs first.
e. The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller’s address provided in this
Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed
The Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be respected if the Consumer
will send the product back within 14 days.
f. The Consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product, including the cost of returning
Product, if due to its nature, this product could not stay in the ordinary
sent back by post.
g. The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the Product resulting from
using it in a different way than it was necessary to determine the character,
features and functioning of the Product.
9. If, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be sent back to
By regular mail mode, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be provided
find in the Product description in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the Consumer in
with reference to the Agreement:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated, manufactured item
according to the Consumer’s specification or a maid to satisfy him
b. in which the object of the service is a thing delivered in a sealed
packaging that can not be returned after opening the package due to
health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened
c. in which the subject of the service is something which is subject to rapid deterioration or
having a short shelf-life,
d. for the provision of services if the Seller has fully provided the service with express consent
A consumer who has been informed by the beginning of the provision that after
the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement if the performance is fulfilled by the Seller,
e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over
which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the expiration of
deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
f. in which the subject of the benefits are things that, after delivery, due to
your character is inseparably connected with other things,
g. in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been
agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place
only after 30 days and whose value depends on the fluctuations in the market over which
The seller has no control,
h. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or
computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if
the packaging was opened after delivery,
i. for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of the agreement on
j. for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if
performance of the service began with the Consumer’s explicit consent before
expiry of the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing it by
The Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
§11 Complaint and warranty
1. The new Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right
to complaints based on the provisions of the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically to those given in this
Regulations of the Seller’s addresses.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (incl
date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in
due to the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later
than within 14 days, and if you do not do so within this period, it is considered a request
The client considered it justified.
7. Goods sent back as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address
given in § 3 of these Regulations.
8. If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it as well
its content will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
§12 Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. Detailed information on the Consumer’s ability to use the
out-of-court procedures for dealing with complaints and redress
the rules of access to these procedures are available at headquarters and on websites
online poviat (urban) consumer ombudsmen, organizations
which statutory tasks include consumer protection,
Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following addresses
Internet of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The consumer has the following example possibilities of using
out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable court
the consumer referred to in Article 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000. o
Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with request for
resolution of the dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to contact the provincial Inspector of Inspection
Handlowa, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection
(Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate proceedings
of mediation on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and
c. The consumer can get free assistance in resolving the dispute between
him and the Seller, also using the free poviat (city) help
consumer advocate or social organization to whose statutory tasks
should be consumer protection (including Consumer Federation, Association
§13 Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Store
The seller is online.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Store
online are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the customer expresses it
consent – also for marketing purposes.
3. Recipients of personal data of Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the delivery method
By post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected data
Customer’s personal details to the selected carrier or intermediary
parcels at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the payment method
electronic or payment card The administrator provides collected personal data
Customer, selected entity servicing the above payments in the Store
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but not indicated in
The regulations of personal data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results
the lack of possibility to conclude this contract.
§13 Final provisions
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations from valid ones
the reasons are: changes in the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries – in the scope
in which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. About everyone
the Seller will inform the Customer at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply
universally binding provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code;
Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Act on
protection of personal data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and
pursuing claims. To this end, he may lodge a complaint via the EU platform
ODR website available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.